Join our president, Bianca Lager, next Tuesday, May, 25th from 10:00-11:00 AM PDT for a complimentary webinar hosted by our partner Accusource covering these topics:
- Social Media Screening Compliance 101: Federal and state legal considerations
- Defining problematic content online and as it applies to the workplace
- Why hate speech is pushing diversity and inclusion leaders to get involved with the background screening
- Your social media screening workflow – technical and operational concerns
- General components of a social media report with a focus on accuracy and actionability
Every employer wants to keep their business safe from physical threats and their brand free of negative tarnishment. With an increased reliance on virtual tools coupled with increasingly toxic online platforms, figuring out how to navigate through social media background checks has become a top priority. Join this webinar to learn about the latest shocking online trends and how employers are formalizing their policies with deliberate and complaint social media background screening programs.
This hour-long webinar will outline the social media landscape and explain why employers are looking online to assess potential risks during the hiring process. It will also cover common DIY mistakes, candidate privacy concerns, and best practices for an efficient operational workflow.
This webinar qualifies for One (1) hour of HR Certification Institute (HRCI) credits and One (1) Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Personal Development Credit (PDC) for participants who attend this webinar in its entirety.
Sound good? Register through the link below. We’ll see you there!
About Bianca Lager
Bianca is the President of Social Intelligence where she drives the vision to support organizations in protecting workplace culture and preventing harassment. Bianca obtained an MBA from Pepperdine University with a concentration in Dispute Resolution and is a LinkedIn Learning Instructor.